VIOFO A129 Duo Front and Rear Dual Lens Dash cam W/ GPS & WiFi
Need an affordable and dependable front and rear dash cam to protect your vehicle and loved ones? The Viofo A129 Duo is just the camera to do it! Capturing both front and rear in full 1080p HD, the A129 is capable of crystal clear quality at any lighting condition thanks to the Sont STARVIS sensor and is packed with other incredible features that will keep your vehicle protected no matter the circumstance.
- Dual Channel Full HD Video Recording
- Dual Band Wi-Fi Built-in 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Sony Starvis Image Sensor (Same for Rear Camera)
- F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens (Same for Rear Camera)
- 2.0 inch HD LCD Display
- 140° Wide Viewing Angle
- GPS Logger (Included)
- G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
- Parking Mode Supported
- Quick Release Mount
- Circular Polarizing Lens Filter (Optional, Not Included)
- Bluetooth Emergency Remote (Optional, Not Included)
- Support Micro SD Card Class 10 up to 256GB
- Video Resolution Front & Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080P 30FPS)
Dual-Channel Full HD Recordings
The dual Sony Exmor Image Sensors within the front and rear cameras give detailed Full HD 1080P resolution recording with low noise in all lighting conditions. Matching sensors are used in front and back cameras so that video detail and colors will match when displayed alongside each other or when using PIP (Picture In Picture).
Sony Exmor R Starvis Image Sensor
Record clear and vibrant colors with rich detail in almost any lighting situation with The Sony Exmor R Starvis image sensor.
Dual-Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz WiFi
Dual-band Wi-Fi is capable of transmitting in either of two different standard frequency ranges, the ability to utilize 5 GHz on a dual-band camera helps avoid wireless interference, thus the A129 has a more stable WiFi signal and faster WiFi speed.
2.0" HD Screen
Check your recording angle, easily change or set up your camera, or playback videos straight from the dash cam. You won't find many cameras at this price with a screen.
Included with the A129 is an attachable external GPS antenna. This allows for tracking of speed and route data in the video file allowing compatible viewers to display the data on playback. It will also keep the camera’s clock synchronized with GPS time so that the video files are correctly time stamped.
Capacitor Power Supply
The capacitor power supply has a wider temperature range and longer life span than cameras that use batteries, giving reliable operation in the heat of Australian summers and frozen Alaskan winters.
Your vehicle is even protected while parked with recordings that are triggered by motion and impact detection.
Bluetooth Remote Control
With the Bluetooth remote control mounted in a convenient location on your dashboard, you can safely protect important events from being overwritten, without needing to take your eyes off the road.
What's in the Box
- Viofo A129 Duo Front Camera with GPS Mount
- Viofo A129 Duo Rear Camera with Mount
- Car Charger (Plug-in Power Cord)
- Rear Camera Cable
- Trim Removal Tool
- Wire Clips
- Mini USB Cable for PC connection
- Spare 3M Adhesive Pads for Front and Rear Camera
- Lens: F1.6 Aperture 7-Element Glass @ 140° Field of View
- Image Sensor: Sony EXMOR R STARVIS Image Sensor
- Measurements: Front (LxWxH): 3.3” × 2.2” × 1.57” & Rear (LxWxH): 2.09” x 1.22” x 2”
- LCD Display: 2.0”
- Video Resolution: Front & Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080p 30fps)
- Microphone & Speaker: Built-in
- Storage: Up to 256GB
- Video Out: MP4
- WiFi: Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz dual band)
- Sensors: G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 149°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 159°F
- Input: DC5.0V/3.1A via mini USB
- Video Loop Mode: 1/3/5/10 Minutes
- Rear View Camera Cable Length: 19’ 8.4”