Garmin Dash Cam 20 - Full HD 1080p Single Lens Dashcam with GPS
The new Garmin Dash Cam 20 is an upgrade from the previous model, the Dash Cam 10, and now comes with GPS and Collision Detection! The GPS allows you to track your speed and position so you can always know the details if you happen to get into a collision and saves enormous time when documenting an accident.
With its high definition, 120° wide angle lens, the Dash Cam 20 can see the fine details of an incident and record it in full 1080p videos. You can review the footage on the bright 2.3" LCD display at the time of the incident! The Dash Cam 20 also records in 720p and WVGA formats for those looking to extend recording times before looping over on the memory card. The camera comes standard equipped with a 4GB microSD card from Garmin, but you can choose to upgrade to a larger 8, 16, or 32GB memory card for more storage. Additionally, the Dash Cam 20's Incident Detection (G-sensor) gives the user the ability to automatically save the previous, most recent and following recordings in the event of a collision or incident. The Dash Cam 20 also records audio with an integrated microphone! Each recording is stamped with the time, date, latitude, longitude, speed and direction.
The Dash Cam 20 can also be utilized as a still-camera to take high quality snapshots of vehicle or property damage. The camera only weighs 121 grams (about 4 ounces) and is 8cm (a little more than 3") wide so it can fit practically anywhere on your windshield, while leaving your sightline unobstructed. With its large built-in battery, the Dash Cam 20 can be powered for up to an hour without being plugged in, making it perfect for documenting the scene of an accident or damage to your vehicle after the incident.
Note: This model includes a 4GB memory card pre-installed by Garmin inside the dash cam. You may choose to include a second, larger card by selecting one of the options above. The included 4GB memory card will hold approximately: 48 minutes @ the highest 1080p resolution; 2.2 hours @ 720p or 4.8 hours in VGA mode. With a 32GB card, you'll be able to store around 384 minutes (6.4 hours) of video @ 1080p, 17.6 hours @ 720p or 38.4 hours in VGA mode.
The Garmin Dash Cam 20 includes FREE priority ground shipping within the continental United States. Expedited shipping may be selected during checkout for an additional fee.
- Quality you can rely on from a name brand you know: Garmin.
- Includes two windshield mounts! Normal suction-cup mount and a more compact adhesive mount.
- Automatic LCD display dimming: reduces visual distractions while still letting you know you're protected!
- Easy to operate: automatic recording and simple menus in clear English
- Includes a memory card, nothing more to buy unless you want more video storage.
- Built-In GPS position and speed logging.
- Built-in battery will operate without vehicle power for about 1 hour.
Included in the Box:
- 1 Garmin Dash Cam 20 Dashcam
- 1 Cigarette Lighter Outlet Power Cord
- 1 4GB Class 10 microSD Card
- 1 microSD to SD Adapter
- 1 Suction Cup Windshield Mount
- 1 Compact Adhesive Windshield Mount
- 1 Mini USB Cable
- 3 User Guides (English, Spanish, French)
- 1 Product Information Booklet
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920x1080p 30 FPS
- 3.0MP video sensor
- 2.3" LCD screen
- 120 degree viewing angle (front)
- Video file format: .AVI
- Video codec: H.264
- GPS Receiver Built-In
- Low-light functionality
- Loop Recording
- Adjustable Exposure
- Audio Recording
- Date Stamp
- Auto Power-Off
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Day/Night Mode
- Delayed Shutdown
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Interfaces: power
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD up to 32GB (Class 10 or higher)
- Includes Playback Software: Yes (Windows and Mac)
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131°(F) or -20° to 55°(C)
- Width: 2.6" / 66mm
- Height: 3.2" / 82mm
- Depth: 1.5" / 37mm
- Weight: 4.0oz / 115g