BlackVue DR750S-2CH Dual Lens Full HD 1080p HD Dash Cam with WiFi
The BlackVue DR750S-2CH is the newest dash cam in the BlackVue lineup and is the dual channel version of the DR750S-1CH. The single channel dash camera features Full HD Sony STARVIS™ image sensors for the very best image quality in all types of light environments. The BlackVue DR750S-2CH also includes built-in GPS, Wi-Fi, Cloud connectivity, and impact/motion detection parking mode features. All of this features are packed into a low-profile, streamlined design that never gets in the way of driving. With the free BlackVue app, users can connect to the dash cam whenever needed from a smartphone.
The DR750S-2CH now features Full HD 1080p Sony STARVIS sensor in the front (60fps) and rear (30 fps) cameras allowing for fluid and clear capture of fast-moving objects. The DR750S series records clear, detailed videos in any light situation. Users for whom night sensitivity is paramount will be delighted to find the addition of Enhanced Night Vision which will maximize clarity in dark settings, while still controlling the noise in daytime recordings.
The camera also offers BlackVue's Adaptive Format-Free file management system and Event File Overwrite Protection, reducing file errors, microSD card formatting or deletion of critical videos.
In order to utilize the parking mode, you need to either plug the DR750S-2CH into a cigarette lighter power outlet that is on all the time (even when the car is turned off), or you can purchase a Power Magic Pro, which will supply constant power to the 650 while ensuring your car battery does not drop too low.
If you order any BlackVue dash cam + Power Magic Pro and fuse tap set combo, the fuse taps make for installing the Power Magic Pro easier. Please specify which fuse type (Low-profile Mini, Mini, Micro 2, ATO, or bundle which includes all fuse tap types if you are unsure which fits your car) in the drop-down menu. For help identifying which fuse tap set to order, please click here.
If you're looking for a single-lens (forward-facing only) dash cam like this DR750S-2CH, please see our BlackVue DR750S-1CH.
DR750S-2CH vs DR650S-2CH:
- Increased video quality & low light performance with the upgrade to Sony STARVIS image sensors
- Improved resolution: New 1080p rear camera vs previous model 720p
- Increased Frame Rate: Now 60fps vs previous 30fps on front camera
- Event File Overwrite Protection
- New Adaptive Format-Free File Management
- Now Includes Scheduled Reboots
- Brightness settings now independent for both front and rear camera
Features of the dash cam include:
- Slim, compact, matte black, cylindrical body for discreet recording
- Double-channel recording
- Easily detachable from mounting bracket via unit lock button for easy storage/hiding
Video Recording Capabilities
- Front Camera: Full HD (1920×1080) @ 60fps
- Front Camera: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixels) for crisp and detailed images both day and night
- Front Camera: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Rear Camera: Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30fps full HD (1920×1080) @ 60fps
- Rear Camera: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixels) for crisp and detailed images both day and night
- Rear Camera: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- 360° rotation to allow internal or external recording
- Loop recording
3 different record modes
- Event (built in shock sensor)
- Parking (built in motion sensor + shock sensor)
- Video storage in .MP4 format
Audio Recording/Speaker Capabilities
- Built-in microphone for audio recording (with the option to quickly disable/enable temporarily or permanently)
- Built-in speaker for voice alerts
Video Storage Capabilities
MicroSD card storage compatibility (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB)
- **We recommend sticking with BlackVue memory cards due to their excellent tolerance to extreme temperatures and constant read/write cycles
- Ability to record up to 6 hours of Full HD video with included 16GB MicroSD card before looping (up to 40 hours with 128GB MicroSD card)
- Connect to BlackVue’s official app (for Android, iPhone, and Windows 8.1+ devices) via built-in WiFi to change configurations, live-stream the dash cam, and download recorded videos at your fingertips without removing the SD card
- Upload downloaded videos directly to YouTube with the BlackVue app
- Built-in GPS tracks vehicle location and speed and visualizes your route on the map with BlackVue’s official app
Ease of Use
- User-friendly unit communication via voice alerts and simple LED icons
Windows and Mac compatible BlackVue PC Viewer software
- **BlackVue is the only dash cam provider that is Mac compatible
The DR750S-2CH includes FREE priority ground shipping within the continental United States.