BlackVue DR750S-1CH Single Lens Full HD 1080p HD Dash Cam with WiFi
The BlackVue DR750S-1CH is the newest dash cam in the BlackVue lineup and features Full HD Sony STARVIS™ image sensors for the very best image quality in all types of light environments. The BlackVue DR750S-1CH also includes built in GPS, Wi-Fi, Cloud connectivity, and impact/motion detection parking mode features. All of this features are packed into a low-profile, streamlined design that never gets in the way of driving. Gone are the days of the touchscreen. With the free BlackVue app, users can connect to the dash cam whenever needed from a smartphone.
The single-channel DR750S-1CH is the superstar successor to the best selling DR650S-1CH. The Full HD 1080p Sony STARVIS sensor is now included in the camera.
The Blackvue DR750S series now records even more clear and detailed videos in any light situation. Users for whom night sensitivity is paramount will be delighted to find addition of Enhanced Night Vision, which maximizes clarity in dark settings, while still controlling the noise in daytime recordings. The Blackvue DR750S Series now offers 60 FPS recording option. Previously 30 frames per second, the double frame rate makes videos fluid and allows for the clear capture of fast-moving objects due to the greatly reduced motion blur.
The camera also offers BlackVue's Adaptive Format-Free file management system and Event File Overwrite Protection, reducing file errors, microSD card formatting or deletion of critical videos.
In order to utilize the parking mode, you need to either plug the DR750S-1CH into a cigarette lighter power outlet that is on all the time (even when the car is turned off), or you can purchase a Power Magic Pro, which is a BlackVue accessory that easily integrates with your car's fuse box and will supply constant power to the DR650S-1CH while ensuring your car battery does not drop too low.
If you order any BlackVue dash cam + Power Magic Pro and fuse tap set combo, the fuse taps make for installing the Power Magic Pro easier. Please specify which fuse type (Low-profile Mini, Mini, Micro 2, ATO, or bundle which includes all fuse tap types if you are unsure which fits your car) in the drop down menu. For help identifying which fuse tap set to order, please click here.
If you're looking for a dual-lens (forward and rear facing) dash cam like this DR750S-1CH, please see our BlackVue DR750S-2CH.
DR750S-1CH vs DR650S-1CH:
- Increased video quality & low light performance with the upgrade to Sony STARVIS image sensors
- Improved resolution: New 1080p rear camera vs previous model 720p
- Increased Frame Rate: Now 60fps vs previous 30fps on front camera
- Event File Overwrite Protection
- New Adaptive Format-Free File Management
- Now Includes Scheduled Reboots
- Brightness settings now independent for both front and rear camea
Features of the dash cam include:
- Slim, compact, matte black, cylindrical body for discreet recording
- Easily detachable from mounting bracket via unit lock button for easy storage/hiding
Video Recording Capabilities
- Camera: Full HD (1920×1080) @ 60fps
- Camera: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixels) for crisp and detailed images both day and night
- Camera: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- 360° rotation to allow internal or external recording
- Loop recording
3 different record modes
- Event (built in shock sensor)
- Parking (built in motion sensor + shock sensor)
- Video storage in .MP4 format
Audio Recording/Speaker Capabilities
- Built in microphone for audio recording (with option to quickly disable/enable temporarily or permanently)
- Built in speaker for voice alerts
Video Storage Capabilities
MicroSD card storage compatibility (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB)
- **We recommend sticking with BlackVue memory cards due to their excellent tolerance to extreme temperatures and constant read/write cycles
- Ability to record up to 6 hours of Full HD video with included 16GB MicroSD card before looping (up to 40 hours with 128GB MicroSD card)
- Connect to BlackVue’s official app (for Android, iPhone, and Windows 8.1+ devices) via built in WiFi to change configurations, live-stream the dash cam, and download recorded videos at your fingertips without removing the SD card
- Upload downloaded videos directly to YouTube with the BlackVue app
- Built in GPS tracks vehicle location and speed and visualizes your route on map with BlackVue’s official app
Ease of Use
- User-friendly unit communication via voice alerts and simple LED icons
Windows and Mac compatible BlackVue PC Viewer software
- **BlackVue is the only dash cam provider that is Mac compatible
The DR750S-1CH includes FREE priority ground shipping within the continental United States.