DOD RC500S Full HD 1080p Dual Lens Dash Cam with GPS
DashCam Bros is excited to introduce the newest addition to our dash cam collection, the DOD RC500S. This low-profile, discreet dash cam is DOD’s first total high-definition 1080p dual-channel dashcam with ultra-wide video recording capabilities on both the front-facing and rear-facing channels.
The camera includes a Sony STARVIS Image Sensor with a large f/1.6 aperture 6-element Japanese glass lens for a crisp, clear and clean image. The front camera boasts 145 degrees of viewing while the rear camera features 140 degrees. What sets this camera apart is that it has outstanding night vision with ISO sensitivity up to ISO 12800 for superior low light and night video recording.
For those who want a feature rich camera, the DOD RC500S features a built in 10Hz GPS processor that allows drivers to accurately capture speed and location. Furthermore, the camera also features built in Wi-Fi for smartphone connectivity, which makes setup, playing back, and saving videos simple with the DOD mobile app.
Standout features of the RC500S:
- Compact, discreet design: The RC500S is difficult to spot once it's installed, making it ideal for the driver.
- Parking Surveillance: With the DOD DP4 adaptor, built-in G-sensor and motion detector, the RD500S will record events that happen when the vehicle is parked.
- Wide Dynamic Range: (WDR) processing with DOD Tech’s new chipset ensures vivid detail recording of even license plates and street signs. Night recording is brighter and prevents overexposure for the clearest images on the RC500S.
- Dual Camera Monitoring: The RC500S rear camera in the back windshield provides full coverage around the vehicle.
- STARVIS Sensor by Sony: The Sony STARVIS Sensor in the RC500S sets the bar for ISO Sensitivity. Up to ISO 12800 guarantees no detail is lost in any lighting: be it normal, low light, or infrared.
- WiFi Connectivity: View, download and transfer video files from the dashcam’s memory card directly from a smartphone or tablet with the free DOD app.
- Large Aperture Glass Lens: The improved f/1.6 aperture lens captures better night shots than a conventional f/2.0 for superb low-light performance.
- Emergency File Lock: Quickly lock and save files with a single touch.
- Memory Card Support up to 128 gigs: The RC500S supports SD Cards up to 128GB, providing more than 18 hours of recording.
Included in the Box:
- DOD RC500S Front Dash Camera
- DOD RC500S Rear Dash Camera
- Rear Camera Connection Cable
- 12V DC Vehicle Power Adapter
- 32gb MicroSD Memory Card
- User Guide
- Warranty Card