Street Guardian SG9663DC Full 1080P Dual Channel Dash Cam with GPS
Promo Code "SGDC18" for $15 off the Street Guardian SG9663DC!!!
If you've been waiting for the latest innovation from the reliable and popular Street Guardian brand, we are pleased to finally announce the Street Guardian SG9663DC Dual Channel Full 1080P dash cam! This camera has been long awaited by Street Guardian fans, and for good reason as their previous SG9665GC cameras have been extremely popular cameras among the dash cam community. The SG9665GC camera was declared one of the best dash cams on the DashCamTalk Forums! The newest SG9663 camera improves on the SG9665GC V3 by adding a rear camera for dual channel protection. The camera boasts a 2.0-inch HD TFT screen and supports microSD cards up to 256GB.
The internal hardware of the SG9663DC uses a high-end premium Sony Exmor R CMOS Sensor for the front camera and Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor for the rear camera. It also features a 7 element (6 glass + IR cut filter), IR cut, Medium-Wide horizontal lens that results in a crystal clear and perfectly focused image. Both the front and rear cameras record at 1080p Full HD at 30 FPS, @ 15 Mbit/sec, along with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) for improved night time performance. The SG9663DC still includes a free front lens CPL Filter to clip onto the lens to reduce glare! Most other dash cam manufacturers require polarizing filters to be purchased at additional cost, but Street Guardian realizes how much this filter improves video quality and wants to provide their customers with the best value!
The processor of the Street Guardian SG9663DC is a Novatek 96663 Processor, and has been known to perform exceptionally well in all conditions, and has a much higher heat tolerance than the B40/A1188 cameras that use a lower quality processor. The new Street Guardian SG9663DC has a supercapacitor and a metal lens holder base to further improve heat and temperature resistance. The storage temperatures of the dash cam are -20c to 70c (-4 F to 158 F) and operating temps are -10 to 60c (14 F to 140 F). Lab testing is done beyond those extremes and the rated temps are well within the tested upper and lower temp levels to ensure the camera will operate in a wide range of conditions.
The SG9663DC also has a built-in microphone and speaker. The microphone has excellent sensitivity for a far superior sound quality than other cameras out there. Street Guardian recognizes the need to be able to easily turn off and on audio recordings, so users can easily change settings to disable audio recording. The included external GPS of the SG9663DC is also a major performance point of the dash cam. The GPS chipset used in the SG9665GC is an Ublox 7020 (quality chipset made in Switzerland) and has no problem acquiring a GPS signal quickly, regardless of whether the vehicle is moving quickly, or still, or coming out of a signal-less area (underground in a tunnel). Chipsets used in cheaper dash cams will take time to acquire signals, especially when coming from areas of no signal such as underground.
- Processor: Novatek NT96663
- Lens: 7 Element, Metal chassis, Glass lens, IR cut, medium wide horizontal viewing angle
- CMOS sensor: Sony Exmor R (Front) Sony Exmor (Rear)
- Video resolution: Full HD 1080P at 30fps @ 15Mbit/sec – both front & rear camera.
- Video format: H.264 compression, MP4 format
- LCD display: 2.0-inch HD TFT screen
- Microphone: Built-in, on/off menu selectable
- Speaker: Built-in
- Storage media: MicroSD card, Minimum 32GB Class10 recommended, 256GB maximum*
- Gapless recording: Supported with 1-second overlap
- Recording cycle: Menu selectable – 1 min/2min/3 min/5 min
- Date stamped video: Supported
- User selectable speed display: Supported
- Custom user text: Supported
- Motion detection: Supported
- Soft shutdown: Supported, the last file save and soft shutdown
- Screensaver: Supported, menu selectable – 5 min, 3 min, 1 min, 30sec, 15sec
- Night mode: Wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Built-in G-sensor: Yes, with adjustable sensitivity
- Incident file protect: Automatic by G-Sensor/Manual emergency by one touch button
- GPS: Included (external)
- Exposure compensation: Menu selectable -2.0 to 2.0
- White balance: Auto
- Language: English/Spanish/Russian/Portuguese/German/Italian/Japanese/French/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese
- Power supply: Fail-safe Super Capacitor (90° connector at camera input)
- RTC (Real Time Clock): Supported
- Dimensions Front (LxWxH): 85 x 52 x 35mm (excluding the bracket)
- Unit Net Weight Front: 75g
- Dimensions Rear (LxWxH): 50 x 52 x 25mm (excluding the bracket)
- Unit Net Weight Rear: 35g
Included in the box:
- CPL Filter – CPL Filter to minimize windscreen dashboard reflections.
- Audio recording warning stickers
Cord clips – May be useful in some installations to secure wiring. GPS antenna – Window mount type with the 70cm cable. Camera – SG9663DC Full HD front camera SG9663DC Full HD rear camera. 90° GPS adapter cable – Adapter cable to route GPS cable correctly. Trim pry tool Quick start guide Mount bracket with 3M adhesive 12v~24v power cord 3M Video cable – Rear camera connection cable 6M Video cable – Rear camera connection cable Windscreen cleaning wipe Spare 3M tape for GPS Micro SD memory card and SD adapter Spare 3M tape for mount Microfiber carry bag Mount bracket (thin) with 3M adhesive – Used for installation of front camera to window and allow camera to detach. Mount bracket (thick) with 3M adhesive – Used for installation of front camera to window and allow camera to detach. EVA foam pads – Apply to the rear of the front camera on the mount surface area to eliminate vibration, the EVA foam will allow a more secure fit and will eliminate rattles. Android compatible memory card reader
Sample SG9663DC Driving Footage