Thinkware F800 PRO 1080P Dash Cam with Cloud, WiFi, GPS
Thinkware has introduced the long awaited Thinkware F800 PRO as the next generation of the Thinkware dual-channel dash cams. As you may already know, Thinkware has released the Thinkware F800 as well, but the F800 PRO has cloud capabilities that the Thinkware F800 lacks. So what makes the Thinkware F800 PRO so special as to be better than the amazing and widely popular Thinkware F770? Lots of things!! Let's take a look at the list of best features:
Full 1080p HD Recording @ 30 fps in Front and Rear Cameras
The Thinkware F800 PRO uses Sony Exmor R STARVIS Sensors in both front and rear cameras, providing rich colors and optimal resolution. STARVIS technology improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The camera records in a 140-degree wide angle lens view to maximize blind spot coverage.
New and Improved Super Night Vision 2.0
The Thinkware F800 PRO Super Night Vision 2.0 is a major improvement. Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology greatly improves night time quality in low-light environments. The images below speak for the difference the Super Night Vision makes.
Excellent Parking Mode Features
The F800 Pro offers a Pre-Buffered Parking Mode, along with a Time Lapse Mode option in parking mode.
Time Lapse Mode
The New Time Lapse Mode in the Thinkware F800 PRO records 2 frames per second, thus reducing the size of the video file. This change allows recordings in Parking Mode to run continuously up to nine times longer than competitive dash cams.
Wide Dynamic Range
When you are driving under bright sunlight, coming out of a tunnel, or getting under the shadow of a tall building etc, a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels can result in excessively bright or dark recordings. The WDR function eliminates excessively bright spots on the recording to correct its color balance in order to ensure a clear image.
Safety Camera Alert
The Thinkware F800 PRO’s internal GPS means that accurate location information (while the Safety Camera Alert function is on) continuously alerts, warning the driver of traffic cameras and red lights.
Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
Previously unavailable in Thinkware dash cams, the Thinkware F800 PRO includes built-in WiFi for Cloud connectivity and standard GPS for an accurate capture of speed, direction, and severity of the impact in the event of an accident.
Format Free 2.0
The Thinkware F800 PRO also uses the new Format Free 2.0. This technology eliminates manual formatting on micro SD memory cards, greatly extending memory card life. It also eliminates the need to convert files when viewing video clips on a PC.
Road Safety Warning System
The Thinkware F800 PRO is equipped with an entire suite of safety warnings to protect the driver and passengers.
- Lane Departure Warning System. Helps combat sleepy and/or distracted driving by notifying the driver when the vehicle leaves the lane without signaling.
- Front Collision Warning System. Most auto accidents can be avoided by observing a safe following distance. The Road Safety Warning System increases safety by calculating the distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you.
- Front Vehicle Departure Warning. The Thinkware F800 PRO notifies the driver (after coming to a complete stop) that the vehicle in front has started moving again. This feature helps protect the distracted driver from being rear-ended.
This dash cam ships from within the United States and ships free to anywhere in the United States. All support is provided in house directly by the DashCam Bros team!
What's Included In The Box
- Thinkware F800 Pro 1-Channel Dash Camera
- (Optional) Rear Camera
- Adhesive Mounting Tape
- 12V Cigarette Adapter
- Cable Mounting Clips
- Micro SD Card Reader
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- USB Adapter
- English Quick Start User Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
- Front - 1080p Full HD
- Rear - 1080p Full HD [Optional]
- Front - 2.13MP Sony Exmor R CMOS
- Rear - 2.13MP Sony Exmor R CMOS [Optional]
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140°
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.2 x 2.4 X 1.18 inch
- Weight: 104.5g (0.23 lb)
- Storage Temperature: -4°~ 158°F / -20°~ 70°C
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C / 14 ~ 140° F
- Capacity: MicroSD card 16/32/64/128 GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power: DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- Built in GPS Antenna
- Built in 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor
- Dual Save File Protection
- Built in WiFi