The BlackVue App is supported by Android 2.3 or later and iOS 5.0 or later, and can be downloaded from the Play Store and App Store, respectively. What can the BlackVue App do for you? Find out below! Please note which devices are compatible with Android and iOS.
Features of the BlackVue App:
- Recorded video playback (VOD) & real-time live view function: You can play video from your smartphone anywhere, anytime (only works for Wi-Fi models).
- Upgrade your firmware: BlackVue Firmware can be updated by using your smartphone.
- BlackVue configuration: Changing the configuration with your smartphone means you don’t have to connect the BlackVue to a PC.
- Sharing videos on YouTube: You can upload your videos to YouTube to share with others.
- File management: You can copy, move, and delete recorded videos.
Here is a complete BlackVue App manual that provides you with the features of the BlackVue Application and how to connect it with your other devices:https://www.blackvue.com/download/blackvue-c-app-manual-english/