BlackVue B-130X Power Magic Battery Pack
The B-130X Power Magic Ultra Battery powers your BlackVue dash cam without draining your vehicle's battery. When your vehicle's engine is turned off, you can activate the parking surveillance modes or connect to your dash cam through the cloud.
The B-130X is the most recent upgrade to the previous-generation B-124X. Faster charging, 25% more power capacity, a slimmer design, and a smart wiring mode that identifies how the battery is wired to the vehicle's electrical system.
Fash Charging & Long Lasting
When you turn off the ignition, the battery powers your dashcam without draining your vehicle's battery. Even though the B-130X is smaller than its predecessor, it still manages to house a large-capacity battery (12.8V / 7,500mAh / 96Wh).
- Fast-Charging: Reach a full charge in 50 minutes when B-130X is hardwired. 90 minutes if connected to an outlet.
- Long-lasting: Parking Mode can last more than 30 hours with a single-channel DR900X Plus (19 hours with the dual-channel version).
- Connected: The battery status can be checked wirelessly with the BlackVue App.
Multiple Power Modes
The Power Magic Ultra Battery has two installation modes, and the B-130X will adjust its charging current accordingly using the new Wiring Auto Detection mode.
- Simple Installation: Or easy peasy mode as we like to call it, simply plug the battery into the power outlet of your vehicle. The B-130X takes 90 minutes to reach a full charge from dead.
The slightly more advanced option, connect the battery to the fuse panel for the fastest charging speed. A full charge from dead takes 50 minutes.
Check Status Remotely
- Remote Connection: With the BlackVue app, you can see how much more time you have till the battery dies, what voltage it's charging at, and what percentage it is. Based on the dashcam's current battery life, the app also shows how long Parking Mode has left.
- New Fuel Gauge IC: The new fuel gauge integrated circuit keeps track of electric currents—charge and discharge—over time, to give you the most accurate battery info.
Any Vehicle & Any Accessory
The B-130X can be used in practically any vehicle and charge any USB-powered accessory.
- 12V/24V compatibility: The B-130X is compatible with both 12V and 24V electrical systems. This means it will work with the majority of personal, commercial, and heavy-duty vehicles on the market.
- 5V USB (2A max): The battery contains a USB power output, allowing you to charge any device, such as a phone or Wi-Fi hotspot.
B-124X vs B-130X Comparison Chart
|Capacity||12.8V / 6,000mAh / 76.8Wh||12.8V / 7,500mAh / 96Wh|
|Dimensions||6.1" (W) x 6.73" (L) x 1.55" (D) / 3.0 lb||6.0" (W) x 8.11" (L) x 1.32" (D) / 3.4 lb|
|Charging Operation Temp||0 °C − 45 °C (32 °F − 113 °F)||0 °C − 45 °C (32 °F − 113 °F)|
|Discharging Operation Temp||-10 °C − 60 °C (14 °F − 140 °F)||-10 °C − 60 °C (14 °F − 140 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C − 45 °C (-4 °F − 113 °F)||-20 °C − 45 °C (-4 °F − 113 °F)|
|High Temp Cut Off||80°C (176°F)||80°C (176°F)|
|Low Temp Cut Off||NA||Below 0 °C (32 °F)|
|Input Power: 12V||
|Input Power: 24V||
|Hours Of Use||25.5 Hours (based on 1CH dashcam)||30 Hours (based on 1CH dashcam)|
|Expansion Pack Compatible||Yes||No|