Coaxial Cable for BlackVue DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-2CH, DR650S-2CH & DR750LW-2CH Rear Camera
Lost or damaged your BlackVue rear camera cable or simply need another cable? Select the length of cable you need above! These direct replacement coaxial cables work with any DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-2CH, BlackVue DR650S-2CH, DR650GW-2CH-IR, DR650GW-2CH-TRUCK or DR750LW-2CH BlackVue dash cam.
Brand new OEM equipment from PittaSoft BlackVue.
The new version of the standard 20ft/6m and 32ft/10m cables now come with one right-angle end and one straight end (instead of both ends being right-angle), allowing for easier installation when routing the cable behind body panels and through rubber grommets and/or conduits!
For those looking to mount both a rear camera in close proximity to the front camera, there is a new 1.5 m shorter coaxial cable that removes the need to hide excess cable behind the headliner or body panels. Otherwise the standard 20 foot cable (must be purchased separately) can be used to connect the front and rear dash cam.
- Coaxial cable to carry video and power to/from secondary BlackVue camera
- Optional Length: 4.9ft/1.5m (Right Angle end + Straight end)
- Standard Length: 20ft/6m (exact replacement for standard BlackVue cable) (Right Angle end + Straight end)
- Optional Length: 32ft/10m (Right Angle end + Straight end)
- Optional Length: 49ft/15m (Right Angle end + Right Angle end)
Compatible with the following BlackVue dash cams:
- BlackVue DR550GW-2CH
- BlackVue DR650GW-2CH
- BlackVue DR650S-2CH
- BlackVue DR650GW-2CH-TRUCK
- BlackVue DR650GW-2CH-IR
- BlackVue DR750LW-2CH
This item ships for FREE with any dash cam purchase.